We are a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization
Sometimes, the difference between life and death, is only a small amount of money. We aim to be that difference.
We seek to provide emergency financial assistance to pay for immediate crisis barrier elimination.
We partner with agencies that provide services directly to people navigating complicated situations.
Our current partners all serve victims fleeing Human Sex Trafficking.
What we typically pay for:
- Hotel bed nights for victims and their children fleeing violence.
- Food or other immediate life needs.
- Court clothes or court documents.
- Safety needs: some cameras, additional locks, outdoor lights
- Travel: bus, train or sometimes airplane tickets
- Diapers or formula
- Gas cards, Walmart Cards, Target Cards
- Small things that make the difference between life and death.
Are you an agency or a first responder who wants to partner with us?
NOTE: we opened our virtual doors on Jan. 10, 2020. We are starting very small as we are fundraising as we go. Our goal is to donate $50,000.00 in year one.